e-TOURIST VISA (eTV) is available for Hungarian Passport holders w.e.f. 15.08.2015 and Bosnian Passport holders w.e.f. 26.02.2016
- Government of India has launched e -Tourist Visa on 27th November, 2014. The details regarding e-Tourist Visa Scheme and instructions may be checked on the e-Tourist Visa website https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- E-Tourist Visa facility starts for Hungarian Passport holders from 15th August 2015. We are now going to extend this facility to 37 more countries including Bosnia and Herzegovina from 26th February 2016. With this addition the total count of countries under the scheme will go up to 150.
- The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
- This facility is in addition to the existing Visa services.
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV) is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued on arrival is Only single entry , non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- eTV is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Notice 27th Sept 2016: Advisory for e-tourist VISA Applicants